From Route 93/Route 128:
- Take Exit 2A Stoughton. (This is Route 138, Turnpike Street.)
- At the first set of lights, bear right onto Washington Street.
- About 1 1/4 miles down, First Parish will be on the right, just after the cemetery. Look for the church with the yellow doors.
From Route 95:
- Take Exit 11A Canton. (This is Neponset Street.)
- Approximately 1 mile down, take a left at the light onto Chapman Street. (There is an auto repair shop on the corner to your left.)
- At the end of Chapman Street (approximately 1 mile), take a left onto Washington Street.
- Go through two sets of lights. First Parish is 1/2 mile down on the left just after the second set of traffic lights. Look for the church with the yellow doors.
The First Parish driveway is one way. Enter on the Police Station side and exit on the cemetery side. Please leave the closest parking spaces for those with mobility limitations or small children.
If our lot is full, you may park on First Parish Road (on the other side of Washington Street) or in sections of the Police Station parking lot not specified for cruisers. Note that the Police Station entrance is on the far side of their building from First Parish.
Building floor plans, exits, and safety information
The floor plans will help you:
- Find your way around our buildings
- Locate the entrances and exits
- Locate fire alarms, fire extinguishers, first aid kit, and defibrillator (AED)