There are many ways to get involved at First Parish. You will meet friendly people, share your talents and ideas, and participate in a spiritual community. Here are few ways to get involved:
- Attend Sunday services and Fellowship Hour following the service.
- Contact the Minister, Director of Religious Education, or the Music Director to help get you connected.
- Check the calendar for events, programs, and meetings that may interest you.
- Attend a program or event.
- Join the choir.
- Participate in or help with the Coffee House, held annual in the Spring. (Contact Dave Biggers.)
- Volunteer to help in the religious education program, a fundraiser, social outreach, or committee.