Welcome to First Parish
If you are looking for:
- A place that practices respect for others,
- A place to share your dreams and your doubts for a better world,
- A place to embrace the complementary feeling of being with like-minded people,
- A place to engage the challenges that deepen us through exploring our passions in a caring atmosphere,
- A place where your kids can discover who they are in a safe, supportive and fun-filled environment,
- A place that you can learn, laugh, love—a place to connect—then this is the place for you!
We gather on Sundays from September through June at 10:30 AM for worship and religious education for youth. Childcare is provided. Our Meeting House, offices and Hall are all wheelchair accessible. Join us.
Thank you for visiting the website of First Parish Unitarian Universalist – Canton: gathered to inspire and promote reason, compassion, justice and diversity through love and service. Since 1717 we’ve been a vital spiritual center of liberating thought, feeling and action. Today, we are a growing and vibrant congregation that proudly affirms and promotes the worth and dignity of all people and that respects the interconnected web of all existence.
Unitarian Universalism is a liberal religion—that is, a religion that keeps an open mind to the religious questions people have struggled with in all times and places. [Read More]